So many times we talk to people who have lost their home because they didn't know they had options. They thought that when the bank said they were taking it, there was nothing the homeowner could do. This is definitely not the case!
Does this sound like you?
- The bank said if we can’t pay it all upfront now, then we will lose our house.
- How can we get the equity out of our home before we lose it?
- Is anyone going to loan us money for another house if we have a foreclosure on our credit?
- Is our credit going to be ruined so we can’t even find someone who will rent to us?
- We are too far behind to save it….
- It’s going to be too much money
- We can’t sell it because it is only worth what we owe on the mortgage.
- How much does it cost?
- How long does it take?
- How will you help me?
- Why shouldn’t I just let the bank have it?
- Will I get money?
- The auction date is set. Now we can’t do anything about it.
We want to answer all of your questions, and help you find the solution to each one of them. We have been able to save homes, families, and lives by just working through these problems. This is why we are called “Foreclosure Specialists”. We know the answer to your foreclosure questions, we can help you navigate the confusion of foreclosure, and help keep a foreclosure off of your credit so you can have a fresh start!